Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wonderful news!

Good afternoon everyone!

We had some good news come our way on this passed Wednesday or Thursday.  Boogie Down Bronx miraculously started to feel like his old self, and the swelling in his face and his eye subsided almost completely!  The appointment we had to put him down was for Friday at 5pm, we ended up cancelling because there was no way I could put down my boy when he was feeling so much better. So all this drama was absolutely both the low point and the high point of this passed week.

So Kevin & I are happy to report our boy is still alive & kickin' ...as I find myself saying a lot lately... Gotta take it one day at a time.


There is something else we're excited about.  One more work week before we leave for Florida!  We are heading out on Saturday 9/22, very early in the morning.  I think our flight is around 6am.  We have so many people to see it's crazy!  We rented a great big house with a pool and cannot wait to get there and 'play house' and enjoy our spacious 4 bedroom rental.  Since we will likely never own a big house, this is our chance to really relish in having a big kitchen, a gorgeous new ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi tub, a lanai with a gorgeous, large inground pool, all in a perfectly landscaped development in Clermont.  To say we are excited is actually a total understatement. :)  Kevin is mostly excited about seeing his best friends, Scott & Autumn who live in Leesburg, FL.  We plan to spend a day or two with them, so that will be a lot of fun.

Tuesday 9/25 is our 2 year anniversary.  We plan to just enjoy eachother's company, go swimming and then go out for a yummy dinner that night. No doubt there will be an entry made to our food blog which you'll be able to see here in case you're interested :)

There is something else I wanted to mention, but it's a little premature and I'm not really ready to say anything about it, but Monday I have an appt. that might lead to some good news. So wish me luck, even if you don't know what it's about :P

Welp, today has been a gorgeous September day. I truly hope everyone was out and about in the sunshine, I know I was!  Have a great rest of your weekend and check back often for updates!

xoxo,
kittygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment